- 2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 ½ tsp sea salt
- Fresh milled black pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Separate pumpkin seed from pulp. Do not wash seeds.
- Toss seeds, salt and oil together in a large bowl. Spread on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with fresh cracked pepper.
- Bake for 2 hours, stirring half-way through cook time. Remove baking sheet from oven when seeds are dry and golden brown.
- Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Snack on seeds or use as a garnish on pumpkin casseroles or soup.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!