- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat first 5 ingredients in large bowl with mixer 2 min. or until well blended.
- Add cranberries and nuts; beat just until blended.
- Pour into 5 foil mini loaf pans sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 40 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 min.; remove from pans to wire racks.
- Brush tops with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cool completely.