- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 ready-to-use baked pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- 1 cup mexican style shredded cheese
- 1 pkg. (2.52 oz.) fully cooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Whisk eggs, milk and onions until blended; pour into medium nonstick skillet.
- Cook on medium heat 5 min. or until egg mixture is set but still moist, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Place crust on baking sheet; spread with salsa.
- Cover with 1/2 cup cheese, 2/3 of the bacon and egg mixture; top with remaining bacon and cheese.
- Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!