- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 4 slices firm white bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, warmed
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon until blended; spread onto 2 bread slices.
- Cover with remaining bread slices to make sandwiches.
- Whisk eggs, milk, vanilla and remaining cinnamon in pie plate until blended.
- Dip sandwiches, 1 at a time, in egg mixture, turning to evenly moisten both sides of each.
- Cook in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 to 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with syrup.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!