- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sour cream, mayo or plain greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. chopped dill
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoons honey or sugar, to taste
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- Place cucumbers and onions into large bowl, toss, set aside. In separate bowl, combine sour cream (or mayo/greek yogurt), dill, vinegar and honey/sugar; mix together to combine. Check vegetables: drain off any excess juices from the cucumber. Add cream to cucumber and red onion mixture and fold everything together until well combined and the dressing has coated the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Best if served within 24 hours of making.