- 1⁄2 cup low-fat greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk or low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill, chives or parsley
- Put the yogurt and buttermilk in the mixing bowl and, using a fork or whisk, mix until well combined.
- Drizzle in the oil and mix again
- Add everything else and mix again.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour to let the flavors mingle. You may store refrigerated up to 3 days.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!