- 2 large red potatoes, cubed
- 1/3 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, layer potatoes, cheese, ham and onion. In small bowl, combine soup and milk; whisk in flour and pepper. Pour over potatoes. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir before serving. Serves 2.
Suggestion: Add fresh broccoli for a complete meal.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!