- 4 Pillsbury® Grands!® frozen buttermilk biscuits (from 25-oz bag)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet (Hungarian) paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Chopped fresh chives, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Bake biscuits as directed on bag.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in flour with whisk; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture is bubbly.
- Gradually stir in milk; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly with whisk, until sauce is thickened and smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in paprika.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in chopped hard-cooked eggs.
- Split warm biscuits in half; place 2 halves on each of 4 serving plates.
- Spoon egg sauce evenly over biscuits.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- Serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!