- 1/2 lb. Turkey Sausage
- 4 cups thinly sliced red potatoes
- 5 large eggs
- 7 large egg whites
- 1 pint 1% small curd cottage cheese
- 4 ounces shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup finely diced red pepper
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In large skillet, cook sausage breaking it into small pieces as it browns; drain on paper towel.
- Wipe skillet clean; coat with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Cook potatoes until browned and tender.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs and whites; stir in cheeses, peppers, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Add sausage and potatoes.
- Pour into 9×13-inch baking dish coated with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until set in the center.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!