- 32 oz. dry roasted peanuts
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz. German’s sweet chocolate (Baker’s Brand)
- 32 oz. white chocolate candy chips (Hershey’s vanilla)
- Layer in order in the crock-pot, do not stir.
- Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Do not stir and do not take the lid off during cooking.
- When 2 hours is up, stir together and drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- Once set, store in an airtight container.
- Makes approximately 80 pieces.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!