- 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Additional granulated sugar(optional)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- Stir together flour, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
- Stir whipping cream into flour mixture, stirring just until ingredients are moistened.
- Turn mixture out onto lightly floured surface.
- Knead gently until soft dough forms (about 2 minutes).
- Divide dough into three equal balls.
- One ball at a time, flatten into 7-inch circle; cut into 8 triangles.
- Transfer triangles to prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with additional granulated sugar.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm, sprinkled with powdered sugar, if desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!