- 4 potatoes (medium, baking)
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese (low-fat 1%)
- 1/4 cup milk (low-fat 1%)
- 2 tablespoons margarine (soft tub)
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon herb seasoning
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Prick potatoes with fork.
- Bake at 425°F for 60 minutes or until fork is easily inserted.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Carefully scoop out potato, leaving about 1/2 inch of pulp inside shell.
- Mash pulp in large bowl.
- Mix in by hand remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Sprinkle top with 1/4 teaspoon of Parmesan cheese. Place on baking sheet and return to oven.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
Serving size, 1/2 potato. Total Calories, 130. Total Fat, 3.5 g.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!