Submitted by Ann Wiley of Amsterdam, OH
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 2-6 drops hot sauce
- 1 med. garlic clove, crushed
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Sausage Balls:
- 1 lb. sausage
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 Cup Bisquick mix
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine all dipping sauce ingredients.
- Chill until serving.
- Mix all ingredients for the Cream Cheese Sausage Balls together and form 1″ balls.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until browned.
- Serve together.