- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup Heinz® Reduced Sugar Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb. shelled and deveined shrimp
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Place oil in a large saucepan; cook onion, bell peppers and garlic until tender.
- Stir in broth, rice, Ketchup, and hot pepper sauce. Cover, simmer 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and parsley. Cook, uncovered, 4 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are tender, stirring once.