Submitted by: Rick Tytko of Brecksville, Ohio
- 1-6.2oz. Package Fried Rice flavor Rice a Roni mix
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can bean sprouts, drained
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- Prepare Rice a Roni according to package directions. Allow to cool.
- In a bowl, mix rice, eggs, green onion, soy sauce, salt and pepper and bean sprouts. Mix well.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls on lightly oiled skillet.
- Add cooked patties to a casserole dish. Make gravy with 1 can of golden mushroom soup and soy sauce to taste.
- Pour over patties and cook in 325 degree oven until heated through, about 30 to 35 minutes.