- 1 lb. lean ground pork
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 (8 oz.) jar picante sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (11 oz.) can condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 small round tortilla chips
- 1/4 dairy sour cream
In medium saucepan, cook and stir pork until browned. Drain. Add chicken broth, picante sauce, cumin and pepper; bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese soup; simmer until heated through. Do not boil. Pour into serving bowls; garnish with tortilla chips and sour cream.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!