- 1-1/2 pounds Ground Beef
- 6 sesame seed sandwich rolls, split, toasted
- 1 cup watercress or mixed spring greens
Ingredients For Seasoning:
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
Ingredients For Sauce:
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine Ground Beef and seasoning ingredients in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into six 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 7 to 9 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients in small bowl; set aside.
- Spread sauce on cut sides of rolls.
- Place one burger on bottom half of each roll; top evenly with watercress.
- Close sandwiches.