- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups cold orange juice
- 1 bottle (1 liter) seltzer, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1 pt. (2 cups) orange sherbet, slightly softened
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in juice.
- Cool to room temperature.
- POUR into punch bowl just before serving.
- Add seltzer and ice; stir.
- ADD scoops of sherbet and fruit slices.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!