- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 sticks Mozzarella String Cheese
- 2 black olive slices
- 1 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red peppers
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Thin wheat snack crackers
- PAT dough into 12×6-inch oval on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Indent dough, about 3 inches from one end of oval, for the mummy’s head.
- Let rise in warm place 20 min. or until doubled in volume.
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- Brush dough with egg.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until bread is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped lightly.
- Pull apart string cheese to make about 16 strips; arrange on bread for the mummy’s wrappings.
- Bake 1 to 2 min. or just until cheese is melted; cool slightly.
- Press olive slices into bread for the mummy’s eyes; cool completely.
- MEANWHILE, mix sour cream and dressing in medium bowl until well blended.
- Stir in next 5 ingredients.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until ready to serve.
- USE sharp knife to remove bread from top of mummy’s body; scoop out bread from center, leaving thin shell on bottom and side. (Reserve bread top. Discard removed bread or reserve for another use.)
- Fill bread with spinach dip just before serving; cover with top of bread.
- Serve with crackers.
(Nutrition information is for dip and crackers only.)
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!