- 2 cups uncooked gluten-free macaroni
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/16 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/16 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups rice milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in flour and spices.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add milk.
- Return to heat; bring to boiling, stirring constantly for one minute.
- Remove from heat; add cheese and stir until melted.
- Drain macaroni; gently stir into cheese mixture.
- Pour into ungreased 2 quart casserole dish and bake uncovered 20-25 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!