French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix submitted by Debbie Flinner
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 1/3 cups French Vanilla flavored powdered coffee creamer
- 2/3 cup powdered instant dry milk
- 2/3 cup instant coffee granules
- In a large bowl, combine the above ingredients and stir until the mixture is well blended. Place mix in a wide-mouth 1-quart canning jar.
- Attach a gift tag with the directions on how to prepare the cappuccino.
- French Vanilla Cappuccino:
- Directions for 1 serving
- 4 tablespoons French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix
- 8 ounces boiling water
- Place French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix in a mug.
- Pour boiling water over mixture.
- Stir until the mix is completely dissolved.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes