Submitted by Rick Tytko of Brecksville, Ohio
- 1 box honey graham crackers
- 1 box vanilla pudding (small)
- 1 box butterscotch pudding
- 3 cups cold milk (2% works OK)
- 8-oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 21-oz. can cherry pie filling
- Line 9×13 pan with graham crackers.
- Put both puddings in a large bowl and add milk. Mix pudding until smooth. Let stand until set and then add whipped topping. Beat mixture until well blended.
- Spread half the mixture on crackers. Then place another layer on top and then pour the rest of the pudding on crackers. Then add another layer of crackers on that. Top with a can of cherry pie filling.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or chill for 6 hours. Enjoy!