Prep time:2 hours
Makes: 4 cups
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes w/juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash the pepper and cucumber, then peel the cucumber. Chop the pepper and cucumber very finely.
- In a medium bowl, add the rest of the ingredients to the vegetables.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving. Serve cold.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!