- 5 egg yolks
- 1 cup vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 14-oz sweetened condensed low fat milk
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice or key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 9-inch prepared graham crust
- Low-fat whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend or whisk together the egg yolks, Greek yogurt, condensed milk, lime juice and zest. Pour filling into graham cracker crust and bake for 15 to 18 minutes until set.
- Cool in refrigerator for at least one hour before topping with whipped cream and a slice of lime.