- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 30 medium asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- Mix orange juice, soy sauce, sugar, wasabi powder and ginger in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Set aside. Pour sesame oil into shallow dish. Add asparagus. Sprinkle with pepper. Roll asparagus in oil to coat.
- Grill asparagus over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes or until tender-crisp. Place shredded cabbage on serving platter. Arrange grilled asparagus on top. Drizzle dressing over asparagus and cabbage .
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!