- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/4 teaspoons garam masala spice blend, divided
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey, divided
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) naan, (2 pieces)
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and quartered
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pistachios
- Mix butter, 2 teaspoons of the garam masala and 1 teaspoon of the honey in small bowl.
- Brush naan and peaches with honey mixture. Grill naan over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or until toasted.
- Grill peaches 2 to 3 minutes or until grill marks appear. Slice peaches into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Mix yogurt and coconut; spread on each naan. Top with sliced peaches. Sprinkle with pistachios.
- Mix remaining 1 tablespoon honey and 1/4 teaspoon garam masala. Drizzle over top. (Garam masala is an aromatic blend of spices extensively used in Indian cuisine. This all-purpose seasoning adds warm, sweet flavor to chicken, lamb, fish, potatoes, rice pilaf and breads.)
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!