- 2 lb. small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 red pepper, halved, seeded
- 3 green onions
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil (or 2 tsp. dried basil leaves)
- 1/2 cup Three Cheese Crumbles
- 3/4 cup Italian Dressing
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 10 min. or just until tender; drain.
- Grill potatoes, peppers and onions 10 min. or just until browned, turning occasionally.
- Place potatoes in bowl.
- Chop pepper and onions.
- Add to potatoes with remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Serve warm.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!