- 2/3 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread (or Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread)
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream of coconut
- 2 cups half-and-half
- Beat chocolate hazelnut spread and cream of coconut in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in half-and-half.
- Beat until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place ice cream into freezer-safe container.
- Cover and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!