Ingredients for the Hot Chocolate:
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. (1 cup) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 2 quarts (8 cups) milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Whipped cream
- Mini marshmallows
- chocolate chips
- Toffee bits
- Cinnamon sticks
- candy canes
- cookie crumbs
- In 3 1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker, combine unsweetened chocolate, chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- Cover; cook on High setting for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or until chocolate is melted.
- With wire whisk, stir in 2 cups of the milk until smooth. Gradually stir in remaining 6 cups milk and vanilla.
- Cover; cook on High setting an additional 2 hours or until hot.
- Just before serving, stir mixture again with wire whisk. Reduce heat setting to Low; have guests ladle hot chocolate into cups and top as desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!