Hot Jalapeño Corn Dip
- 3 cups sweet corn, cooked and removed from cob
- 2 Jalapeño Peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Shredded Colby / Monterrey Jack Cheese Blend
- 1/2 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Powde
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Begin by preheating your oven to 375˚F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of your ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of shredded cheese for the top of the dish.
- Place corn dip mixture into a baking dish and top with 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake 20 – 30 minutes until the top is golden and the dip is bubbly. Serve with your choice of chips.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!