Sweet Corn Gazpacho
- 3 ears sweet corn
- 12 oz. Yellow Cherry Tomatoe
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Medium Shallot
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1/2 can white beans, drained
- 3/4 to 1 cup vegetable stock
- Lime Juice – optional, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne peppe
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Garnish: Radish Sprouts, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Raw Corn Kernels, Cilantro Leave
- Holding an ear of corn on an angle in a large mixing bowl, slice fresh kernels off the cob and reserve 1/3 cup kernels for garnish. Using the back of your knife, remove the excess ‘milk’ (liquid) from the cob, into the bowl with the kernels. Discard cobs or reserve for later use.
- Place the corn and remaining ingredients into a blender and thoroughly blend until smooth, 3 to 4 minutes. Refrigerate mixture (in the blender well) for at least an hour.
- When ready to serve, blend mixture for 30 seconds and adjust seasonings.
- Ladle gazpacho into bowls and top with a sprinkle the reserved corn kernels.
- Finish each serving with a drizzle of oil and a small amount of radish sprouts and cilantro leaves. Serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!