- 2 cups brewed decaffeinated espresso coffee, cooled
- 2 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free almond syrup
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon ground espresso beans
- In a pitcher, combine the espresso, brown sugar, milk and syrup. Stir to mix evenly. Refrigerate until cold.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice cubes. Pour coffee over ice. Add 1/4 cup whipped topping to each drink and sprinkle with ground espresso beans.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!