- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn, drained
- 1-1/2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 5 cups tortilla chips, divided
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
- Add corn and salsa; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Mix cottage cheese and sour cream in small bowl.
- Layer 2 cups chips, half the meat mixture, 3/4 cup cheddar and half the cottage cheese mixture in 2-qt. casserole.
- Repeat layers of chips, meat mixture and cottage cheese mixture.
- Bake 35 min.
- Insert remaining chips around edge of casserole; top with remaining cheddar.
- Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted.