- 1-1/2 pounds Ground Beef (90% to 96% lean)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 jar (26 ounces) prepared pasta or marinara sauce
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (20 to 25 ounces) refrigerated or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Heat oven to 400°F. Heat large nonstick over medium heat until hot.
- Add Ground Beef and garlic; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; pour off drippings and return beef to skillet. Stir in salt, nutmeg and pepper; mix well. Stir in pasta sauce and water; bring to a boil. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Layer ravioli, beef mixture and cheese, 1/2 at a time, in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish; cover with aluminum foil. Bake in 400°F oven 15 minutes (20 minutes if using frozen ravioli).
- Uncover; continue baking 15 to 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and pasta is tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.