submitted by Kathy Johnson of North Georgetown, OH
- 1 small head cabbage, cut up in small pieces
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup rice, cooked
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1-8oz. can tomato sauce
- 1-8oz. can water
- Brown beef with chopped onion. Add cooked rice. Use a 9×13” glass casserole, spray with cooking spray.
- Cut up 3/4 of the cabbage, place on bottom of casserole. Spread ground beef and rice mixture over cabbage and put remaining cut up cabbage on top. Combine tomato soup, tomato sauce and water and pour on top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!