Submitted by Gaye V. Ochs of Leeper, PA
- 3 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups hot pure maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- Place the eggs in the top of a double boiler. Gradually pour the hot syrup into the eggs while beating vigorously.
- Add the salt and cook the mixture over hot water until mixture thickens, stirring constantly. Cool.
- Fold in the cream and spoon into parfait goblets or individual shuffle dishes or a mold. Freeze.
- Serve frozen, unfolded if frozen in a mold. Yield 6 servings.