submitted by Kathy Johnson of North Georgetown, OH
- 1-1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 3 slices bread, torn into pieces with 1 cup milk OR 1 cup dry bread crumbs with 1-1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped and sauted
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and bake in 350° oven in loaf pan for 1-1/2 hours.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!