- 8 chicken breast halves (small, skin and bone removed)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (Italian seasoned, crushed)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, part skim (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 18 ounces spinach leaves (two 9-oz packages)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound chicken to 1/4 inch thick.
- Coat chicken with bread crumbs and place on foil-covered baking sheet.
- Discard remaining bread crumbs.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Top chicken with cheese; bake 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add garlic and stir 1 minute.
- Add half the spinach and cook 1 minute.
- Add remaining spinach.
- Cook until wilted, turning occasionally.
- Serve with chicken.