- 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S Bittersweet Chocolate (6 oz.), broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S White Chocolate (6 oz.), divided
- Yellow and red food colorings (3 drops yellow and 2 drops red)
- 3 Tbsp. BAKER’S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, tinted orange
- Black decorating gel
- MICROWAVE bittersweet chocolate, cream and butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min., stirring after 1 min.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted; cover.
- Freeze 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Use teaspoon to scoop and roll chocolate mixture into 20 balls, each about 1 inch in diameter; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
- Freeze 20 min.
- MICROWAVE 3 oz. white chocolate in clean microwaveable 1-cup measuring cup or small bowl 1 to 1-1/2 min., stirring after 1 min.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Set aside.
- Repeat with remaining white chocolate in separate bowl; stir in food colorings.
- Cool chocolates completely.
- DIP 10 chocolate balls in tinted chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball.
- Return to baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining chocolate balls and untinted chocolate.
- Decorate orange truffles with coconut to resemble pumpkins.
- Use decorating gel to draw eyes and mouths on white truffles to resemble ghosts.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Keep refrigerated.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!