- 4 cups 1% lowfat milk
- 2 packages (4 serving size) vanilla regular pudding
- 1 cup of 1-inch lowfat brownie pieces (using fat free or lowfat brownie mix)
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Add milk to pudding mix and prepare according to directions on box (instant pudding may be substituted).
- Place half of the brownie pieces on the bottom of a medium glass bowl and layer with half of the vanilla pudding, 1 cup of strawberries and 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Repeat layers with remainder of ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Note: If fresh berries are unavailable, you can substitute frozen berries, thawed.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!