Submitted by Debra Flinner of Canton, Oh
- 2 cups drained, crushed pineapple
- 4 cups diced rhubarb
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 Tbsp. flour
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
Ingredients For Topping::
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup butter
- Mix pineapple, rhubarb, 2 cups sugar, flour, egg and lemon juice together and place in a 9×13″ pan.
- Next, for the topping, combine sugar, flour, and salt.
- Add butter and mix until coarse crumbs form.
- Put on top of rhubarb and press down.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.