- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 ¾ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Florida orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Florida orange segments, seeded
- Shaved chocolate, for garnish
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in bowl; mix well.
- Press mixture into bottom of springform pan or 12-inch pie pan. Refrigerate.
- Melt chocolate in microwave-safe bowl at medium-high power level for 30 seconds at a time, stirring frequently, until melted. Cool.
- In clean mixing bowl, whip heavy cream to stiff peaks; chill.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and unsalted butter in mixing bowl; beat with mixer on medium speed until blended and smooth.
- Turn mixer down to low speed; mix in melted chocolate, orange juice, orange zest, vanilla extract and salt.
- Gently fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture.
- Pour mixture on top of prepared graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 1½ hours or preferably overnight.
- Garnish with fresh orange segments and shaved chocolate.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!