- 4 Florida grapefruit, peeled, sectioned and diced
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- ½ cup oatmeal
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray 4 ovenproof ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine grapefruit, blueberries, sugar, and 2 tablespoons flour; stir well.
- Divide fruit mixture among 4 ramekins; reserve.
- In small bowl, combine oatmeal, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon, oil and remaining 1 tablespoon flour; stir well to combine.
- Sprinkle oatmeal mixture over fruit mixture in ramekins Place ramekins on a baking sheet; bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until top is golden and fruit mixture is bubbling.
- Remove from oven; cool on wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serving Suggestion: Top Grapefruit Crisp with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!