- 1 cup water
- 1 jar (about 25 oz) pasta sauce (any flavor)
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 20 frozen cooked Italian-style or regular meatballs (1 inch)
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
- In 10-inch skillet, heat water and pasta sauce to boiling. Stir in macaroni, meatballs and olives. Return to boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cover; cook 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until macaroni is tender. Sprinkle with cheese.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!