Parmesan Baked Yellow Squash
- 2 medium-sized yellow summer squash
- Garlic salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Wash and dry the squash, and cut each one into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Arrange the squash rounds on the prepared pan, with little to no space between them. Lightly sprinkle the squash with garlic salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Use a small spoon to spread a thin layer of Parmesan cheese on each slice of squash.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the Parmesan melts and turns a light golden brown. Serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!