Submitted by Kristie Klippenstein of Columbiana, Ohio
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls, 8-oz. ea.
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 8 rectangles; seal perforations. Brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter. Combine pecans, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon over each rectangle, and gently press into dough. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting on long side. Pinch seams to seal. Twist two or three times, and cut a few diagonal slits in each roll. Shape each into a ring; pinch ends together.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and brush with remaining butter. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Combine confectioners sugar and syrup until smooth; drizzle over warm rolls. Yield 8 rolls.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!