- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp. juice from grapefruit
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 pound sushi-grade ahi tuna, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 cups prepared white or brown rice
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 grapefruit, sliced and quartered
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 cup edamame, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup pickled ginger
- 4 tsp. white and/or black sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl, whisk garlic, grapefruit juice, soy sauce, olive oil and sesame oil until well combined.
- Add tuna; toss to combine. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- In small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sriracha and water until smooth.
- To build poke bowls, divide rice between four bowls.
- Divide onions, grapefruit, avocado, edamame and tuna mixture between bowls. Sprinkle bowls with sesame seeds and drizzle with mayonnaise mixture. Serve immediately.
- Vary ingredients to your favorite toppings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!