- 1 whole pork tenderloin, about 1 lb., cut into 8 crosswise pieces
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
With heel of hand, gently press each medallion to 1-inch thickness; lightly sprinkle both sides with cayenne. Heat butter in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pork medallions and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, stir together preserves, vinegar, ketchup, horseradish, soy sauce and garlic. Simmer over low heat 2 minutes stirring occasionally; keep warm. Place medallions on serving plate. Spoon sauce over and top each medallion with some sliced kiwi. Garnish serving plate with remaining kiwi slices and fresh raspberries.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!