- 1 cup Bisquick® Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup maple syrup, warmed
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix, cinnamon and ginger.
- In a small bowl, whisk water and pumpkin until blended; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray.
- Flatten with back of spoon.
- When underside is browned, turn pancakes and cook until second side is browned.
- Top with syrup and pecans.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!