Pumpkin, Sweet Potato and Banana Mousse
Courtesy of: Cleveland Clinic at clevelandclinic.org
- 1 large, ripe banana, peeled and broken into chunks
- 1 cup sweet potato, cooked, skin removed
- 8 ounces extra firm tofu
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 5 teaspoons real maple syrup
- Place banana in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Add tofu and pulse until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until smooth. Stop to scrape down sides of bowl, and pulse again to thoroughly mix.
- Spoon mixture into individual bowls or one large bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Garnish with dark chocolate or toasted walnuts and pecans, and serve!
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!